1. In February 2008, the liquidity reserve liability should be 32.76 billion yuan, of which deposits were 32 trillion 155.2 billion yuan (98.10%); according to the minimum flow reserve ratio of 10%, the liquidity reserve should be 3,277.6 billion. yuan.
2. The actual current readiness assets in February 2008 was RMB 11.23 billion, a decrease of RMB 127.9 billion from the previous month. The main flow reserve assets project in February, 2008 (Schedule 1):
(1) The central bank's time deposit certificate was 5,718.4 billion yuan (50.89%), a decrease of 221.3 billion yuan from the previous month.
(2) Public debt was 2 trillion 43.5 billion yuan (18.19%), a decrease of 1.1 billion yuan from the previous month.
(3) The transfer of deposits from designated financial institutions to the financial institutions was 1.33 billion yuan (11.93%), an increase of 1.1 billion yuan from the previous month.
3. The flow reserve ratio of all financial institutions in February 2008 was 34.28%, a decrease of 0.47 percentage points from the previous month (Schedule 2). Among them, the ratio of the financial institution holding the central bank's time deposit balance to the current liquidity provision liability was 17.45%. The balance of current reserve assets (including financial institutions' transfer of designated bank transfer deposits and investment bonds, tickets, etc.) was 16.83%.
Source: Central Bank Of the Republic Of China (Taiwan)