According to the statistics of industrial production of the Statistics Department of the Ministry of Economic Affairs, the industrial production index in October 2007 was 116.38, with an annual growth rate of 8.25%. It has been growing for 9 consecutive quarters (excluding the Spring Festival factor). The manufacturing index was 117.60, with an annual growth rate of 9.24%. It is a positive growth for the 9th consecutive quarter. It is estimated that the industrial production and manufacturing production index for the whole year of 107 can maintain positive growth, reaching a positive growth for three consecutive years.
2. In accordance with the Innovative Regulations, it was overhauled at the end of 106, and 15 sub-laws were issued and implemented in 107 years. In addition, in June of the same year, Article 19 of the Innovative Regulations was amended. The employee's reward shares were obtained at the time of actual transfer. Or "price at the time of actual transfer" is lower than the price tax to help the industry stay in the talents. In order to encourage the industry to develop towards smart manufacturing and 5G application, the Ministry of Finance and Economics has revised the Article 10 of the Law on Manufacturing and Production, and the industry has enjoyed preferential taxation for purchasing smart machinery or 5G related equipment technology. The Executive Yuan was in December 107. On the 20th, the 3631th session of the Senate discussed and approved the draft amendment and sent it to the Legislative Yuan for deliberation on December 24, 107.
3. Established a smart manufacturing coaching group to provide 324 SME consulting and diagnosis services, including 58 manufacturers to apply for government resources of 698 million yuan, driving manufacturers to invest 855 million yuan to upgrade to smart manufacturing. In addition, it assisted the Machinery Association, the Electronic Equipment Association, and the Intelligent Society to publish an industrial white paper as a blueprint for China's development of the smart machinery industry.
4. In the past 107 years, the electric motor vehicle has doubled its growth through subsidies. The number of domestic and foreign sales exceeded 80,000 units. From 1998 to 2007, it accumulated more than 170,000 units, breaking through the total locomotives by 1.3%. In order to ensure the safety and convenience of the people, four charging and replacing industry standards have been announced, which can be used as reference for industry setting and product development.
5. Cooperate with the government to promote China's defense industry, handle the defense industry development plan, and expand the domestic market scale with military demand. The Executive Yuan held a defense industry development program meeting on August 10, 107, and approved the plan on August 21.
6.107 The industrial waste recycling rate reached 80%, the resource recycling industry output value was 72.34 billion yuan, and the waste heat, waste energy and waste resources of the manufacturers in the industrial zone were remediated, and the cumulative chain amount was about 4.33 million metric tons, reducing the number of boilers used. A total of 166 seats can reduce CO2 emissions by about 964,000 metric tons, and contribute to an investment of about 2.84 billion yuan.
7. The first 24 national quality awards were originally single awards. Since the 25th session, the new awards have been promoted. The key points include the main award classification (successful operation award and excellent performance management award) and the new functional model award (6 awards). And the increase in prizes (8 to 40), the 25th election of a total of 6 outstanding business awards, 9 outstanding business awards and 15 functional model award winners, and on December 6, 107 by the president awards praise.
8. In 2006, the scope of application of the Biomedical New Drugs Regulations was expanded to continue to drive the growth of the biomedical industry. A total of 140 companies and 332 products have passed the qualifications of biotech new drug companies and biotechnology new drugs. NT$55.264 billion.
9. For the intensive use of land and the release of counseling for private idle industrial areas, the industry announced on May 10, 2007 that the identification and use of idle land in the industrial park and the compulsory auction method will be issued, with priority counseling, deadline improvement, fines and Negotiation and other mechanisms, if the landlord still does not use the factory, will eventually adopt a compulsory auction method to stop the manufacturers from idling. According to the method, the list of idle land was announced on September 26, 2007, covering an area of 214.5 hectares.
10. This Council's "Public Urban and Rural Life Application Plan" focuses on eight major application areas such as smart transportation and smart health. It has led 464 companies to participate in the proposal, and approved 152 cases (204 companies) to conduct smart service field demonstrations. A total of 48 manufacturers have promoted the formation of a mid-stream and downstream eco-chain in the smart service industry; mobilized the 107-year direct investment development wisdom application of the company to reach NT$2.423 billion, and the derivative investment amounted to RMB 14 billion in the next three years, providing 2 million smart services. It also assisted Taoyuan City, Chiayi City and Tainan City in China. In the 107 years of competition from more than 450 cities around the world, it was selected as one of the top 7 in the International Smart City Appraisal (ICF) and wrote a milestone in the development of smart cities in China.
Second, 108 years of policy priorities
1. The Section 8 of the Product Creation Regulations provides for the enjoyment of tax incentives for the purchase of smart machinery or 5G related equipment technology. After the legislation is passed, it will be implemented as of January 1, 108, and this Council will study its son. The law and related regulations apply to the employer. The property creation regulations tax concessions are scheduled to be settled at the end of 108. Considering R&D innovation, talent retention and new career development are still key issues in today's industry. The implementation of the law is extended for 10 years, and the needs of industrial development are reviewed. Amend the relevant provisions to complete the revision process before the end of the year, and continue to apply to the profit-making industry.
2. Plan the AI value-added smart manufacturing industry to promote the project, based on algorithm, use the latest AI tools to promote the process equipment AI, and assist the SMEs to introduce AI application service modules through the coaching mechanism to solve the traditional manufacturing industry. Quality, parameter adjustment and scheduling issues, which in turn lead to enterprise upgrades.
3. SMEs assisting industrial settlements, from the in-plant smart machinery to the out-of-plant information series, promoting the introduction of AI applications by the upstream and downstream supply chain operators in the central plant, and thereby enhancing the service energy of the intelligent mechanical system integration design and planning industry. .
4. Enhance the international competitiveness of China's overall offshore wind power industry, promote the role of local large enterprises to play a leading role and related technology energy, link the local manufacturing chain-related SMEs to form a partnership by clustering, and jointly cut into the international supply chain system. .
5. Promote the integration of energy resources, and the excess energy and resources of the factories in the industrial zone will be re-used by neighboring factories by means of mediation and linkage, which will enhance the energy integration and energy reduction of energy resources. In addition, through the establishment of circular park assessment indicators, energy, resource and water recycling center counseling settings, recycling park promotion and promotion and international exchanges, accelerate the development of energy-recycling industrial parks, and construct industrial network and resource recycling chain system. .
6. In the past, industrial park management mostly used manpower inspection methods. However, in recent years, the rise of IoT Internet of Things technology applications, related smart cities, smart urban and rural planning, and industrial park governance are also in the wave of intelligent service testing. Inspired and evolved, the 108th Industrial Park will continue to promote the intelligent transformation strategy of the park through the Asian Silicon Valley Promotion Program, and will serve the SOP to the goal of IoT innovation governance.
7. To assist Taiwanese businessmen to return to Taiwan to invest in action plans, to assist manufacturers with land demand to provide rental incentives and contiguous land changes, and to develop APPs to provide timely access to immediate land, idle land, matchmaking information, and announcement of industrial land use information. service.
Source: Ministry of Economic Affairs R.O.C