Competitive Upgrade Gives Users of Alternative Design Software Even More Reasons to Switch to QuarkXPress 2017
Denver, CO, Oct. 04, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Quark announced today that, due to popular demand, the QuarkXPress 2017 Competitive Upgrade offer has been extended until December 31, 2017. For a limited time, InDesign®, Photoshop®, Creative Suite®/Creative Cloud®, CorelDraw®, and Microsoft® Publisher users can save 50% on a license of QuarkXPress 2017, the new version of Quark’s fully-integrated graphic design and layout software for professional print and digital production.
Limited Time Offer – Over 50% Discount
Users with an eligible product who want to switch or add QuarkXPress to their workflow can purchase a full new commercial license of QuarkXPress 2017 (Mac/Win) for just $399/€430/£345. The perpetual license is unrestricted and can be upgraded to future versions.
Eligible products include: Adobe InDesign®, Adobe FrameMaker®, Adobe Lightroom®, Adobe PageMaker®, Adobe Photoshop®, Capture One® Pro, CorelDraw®, Microsoft® Publisher and Serif PagePlus®. All versions of qualifying products are accepted including perpetual, rental, and subscription licenses.
To learn more about the competitive upgrade offer please visit: www.quark.com/switch
PLUS: The Competitive Upgrade CAN be combined with the new callas pdfToolbox offer until October 31, 2017, which adds a free license of callas pdfToolbox – worth $590/£459/€499 – to all upgrades of QuarkXPress 2017.
Top 10 Reasons to Switch to QuarkXPress
QuarkXPress 2017 is the alternative for every creative professional who wants to leverage the modern and efficient design software and, if you’re an InDesign/Photoshop/CC user, escape the ongoing subscription model with a perpetual license of QuarkXPress. Here are 10 reasons to consider QuarkXPress now:
1. No monthly subscription – designers own their copy of QuarkXPress
2. More intuitive user interface, less palette clutter, and faster time to results
3. Ability to convert any PDF to editable QuarkXPress objects
4. Ability to copy and paste objects from InDesign, Illustrator, and Excel as editable QuarkXPress objects
5. Ability to convert print layouts into interactive HTML5 publications
6. Non-destructive image editing
7. Superior typographic controls for kerning pairs, font tracking tables, and text variables
8. More granular design control for optical margin alignment, gradients, and opacity
9. Ability to output unlimited iOS single apps for free
10. Lower cost of ownership – designers determine when upgrading is right for them
Quark, QuarkXPress, and the Quark logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Quark Software Inc. and its affiliates in the U.S. and/or other countries.
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/
Sarah Rector Quark Software Inc. 303-894-3753 firstname.lastname@example.org