Entrusted by the Ministry of Finance, the Central Bank on, sold a five-year, 108-year, first-class, first-class central government construction public debt-increasing public debt. The results of the bid opening were as follows:
First, the results of the sale
(I) Date of issue: March 22, 108
(II) Date of issuance of the original public debt: January 14, 2008
(3) Due date: January 14, 113
(IV) Announcement of issuance: NT$20 billion.
(V) Actual issuance amount: NT$20 billion.
(6) coupon rate: 0.6250 per annum.
(7) Accrued interest: The accrued interest of NT$50 million per face amount is NT$57,363.
(8) The price payable: the winning bid and the sales part are calculated according to the highest winning rate.
(9) Bidding part:
Announcement issuance: NT$20 billion.
Actual issue amount: NT$20 billion.
Total bid amount: NT$49.15 billion.
Total winning bid: NT$20 billion.
Bidding multiple: 2.46.
Minimum winning rate: 0.5500 per annum.
The highest winning rate: 0.6560 per annum.
Winning high and low interest rate difference: 0.106 percentage points.
Winning weighted average interest rate: 0.6350 per annum.
(10) Entrusting Chunghwa Post to sell on behalf of:
Announcement issuance: NT$0 billion.
Actual issue amount: NT$0 billion.
2. The highest interest rate for the current public debt is 0.6560%. The highest interest rate for the public debt in the same period of the previous year (issued in the first quarter of 108, January 14, 2008) is 0.7400%.
Source: Central Bank Of the Republic Of China (Taiwan)