In order to affirm that financial institutions and credit managers actively strengthen financing for SMEs through the credit guarantee mechanism, the Ministry of Economic Affairs held an award ceremony at 2:30 pm on March 26, 108 at the International Conference Hall of the International Conference Center of the Ministry of Communications. Presided over by Mr. Chen, Secretary of the Board of Directors, and invited the Deputy Director of the Financial Supervisory Commission, Mr. Tian, to jointly commend the SME Credit Guarantee Financing Business Excellence Financial Institutions and Credit Managers.
At the ceremony, Director Chen expressed his affirmation and congratulations to all the award-winning financial institutions and credit managers, and hoped to continue to innovate on the basis of the existing ones. Vice Chairman Huang also commended the award-winning financial institutions and credit managers. People actively cooperate with government policies to handle SME financing and support SMEs with practical actions.
In this ceremony, several corporate speech films were also broadcasted. The business owners came up with their opinions and thanked the financial institutions, the government and the Credit Insurance Fund for their support. With the various credit guarantee projects of the Credit Insurance Fund, not only did the financial institutions' willingness to pay, but also Many small and medium-sized enterprises can successfully obtain funds, and then transform and upgrade, grow stronger, and activate the economy.
The awards include: the Credit Insurance Partner Award, the Promotion Policy Promotion Award, the Guaranteed Excellence Award, the New Innovation Award, the Regional Development Award, the Guaranteed Financing Growth Award and the Direct Guarantee Excellence Award. The list is as follows:
1. The Xinbao Partner Award: First Commercial Bank, Yushan Commercial Bank, Taiwan SME Bank, Taishin International Commercial Bank, China Trust Commercial Bank, Cooperative Treasury Commercial Bank and Changhua Commercial Bank. The credit manager has won 18 award-winning managers from 9 financial institutions including the First Commercial Bank.
2. Promotion Policy Promotion Award: Taiwan SME Bank and Cooperative Treasury Commercial Bank, 2 Head Offices, DBS (Taiwan) Commercial Bank Nanjing East Road Branch, Taiwan SME Bank New House Branch, Yushan Commercial Bank Kaohsiung Branch and Taiwan Small and Medium Enterprises There are 4 branches in the corporate bank Dayuan Branch.
3. Baobao Excellence Award: 3 head offices of Yushan Commercial Bank, Taishin International Commercial Bank and China Trust Commercial Bank.
4. New Startups: 2 branches of China Trust Commercial Bank and Standard Chartered International Commercial Bank, and 2 branches of China Trust Commercial Bank Business Department and Kaohsiung Bank Mingcheng Branch.
V. Assisting Regional Development Awards: Cooperation with treasury Commercial Bank, Taishin International Commercial Bank and Cathay World Commercial Bank.
6. Send Financing Growth Award: 4 head offices of Cathay Pacific Commercial Bank, Standard Chartered International Commercial Bank, Beijing Commercial Bank and Federal Commercial Bank.
7. Direct Guarantee Award: 3 head offices of Taiwan SME Bank, Bank of Taiwan and Cooperative Treasury Commercial Bank, and 3 branches of Taiwan Land Bank Business Department, Taiwan SME Bank Renaissance Branch and Taiwan SME Bank Zhongxiao Branch .
The Credit Insurance Fund provided nearly 340,000 credit guarantees in the year of 107, assisting enterprises to obtain financial institutions financing of about 1.3 trillion yuan, and stabilized about 1.35 million jobs through the credit guarantee mechanism. It plays a considerable role in assisting small and medium-sized enterprises to obtain working capital and promote employment. efficacy.
The company is committed to providing quality services, proactively approaching companies, strengthening communication with financial institutions, and designing and developing credit guarantees that meet the needs of SMEs and financial institutions, such as: assisting in the development of innovative businesses, and benefiting More SMEs, amending the "Enterprise Small Home Loan", which will be extended to 10 people from the number of employees hired to help SMEs to obtain funds for operations such as transformation and development; and to help obtain new competition awards The newly-created SMEs have obtained the funds needed for innovation and development, revised the SME Innovation Development Project Loan, and provided guarantee measures with a guaranteed maximum of 9.5%. In order to assist SMEs to obtain funds for export, they will continue to apply for export loan concessions. The Credit Guarantee Scheme and the New Southward Credit Guarantee Scheme provide an additional guarantee financing amount of RMB 100 million for those who export to the new south to the country, and actively take care of the visits to ensure the enterprises and hold financing guarantee courses in various places. Video and audio sharing of good companies and quality goods, etc. Micro-small businesses and vulnerable groups in the district.
Financial institutions are inseparable partners of the Credit Insurance Fund to jointly create a quality financing environment for SMEs. The Credit Insurance Fund will continue to strengthen two-way communication with financial institutions, provide advice on the delivery of insurance services, exchange of business opinions and enhance financial institutions' understanding of the credit insurance business to help SMEs successfully obtain the necessary funds and re-launch new economic drivers.
Source: Ministry of Economic Affairs R.O.C